Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes when I wake up I still can hear my chickens.

I loved having chickens... they are really entertaining... also they can be HORRIBLE! They will kill a new comer by pecking it's skin off. They will attack and eat mice and pick out each other's feathers. All in all I loved having fresh eggs every day. I just felt bad for them after a while as we couldn't let them roam as free as I wanted too. Someday and acreage? Please Lord?






We hatched 4 of our own.








4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I can still taste your chickens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the hen in the pen with the plucker is rather ominous... I think I would pluck my own feathers out if I had to look at that everyday as a chicken!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. caption for the last picture... "check out my new stilettos!"

    ReplyDelete